We have received your message and will contact you shortly
Unless otherwise noted, “we”, “us” and "the photographer" refers to Aria Rose Photography; and “you” and “your” refers to the Client
Aria Rose Photography agrees to provide photography services not to exceed Sixty Minutes(60) for the total sum of $350.00. The total amount of $350.00 is due upon booking the photography session date and does not include tax.
This Milestone session includes:
This Milestone session does NOT include:
The CLIENT may choose to bring any of the items that are not provided, to their session.
1. RESERVATION FEE: THE CLIENT shall make a payment of $350.00 to Aria Rose Photography to reserve their date and time. Aria Rose Photography will reserve the time and date agreed upon, and will not make any other reservations for that time and date. The CLIENT understands that the Reservation Retainer does NOT include tax and tax will be applied at the time of payment. Pursuant to state law, Texas sales tax applies to all photography services, deposits, products, and fees. In the event of a postponement, cancellation, or day/time change, or if the photography services are cancelled for any reason, the deposit is non-refundable and only transferable if rescheduled more than 72 hours prior to session date. In the event that THE CLIENT requests to reschedule the contracted services for photography outlined in this contract, the photographer may choose to do so at her discretion. This includes but is not limited to rescheduling the appointment due to uncooperative children and family members, the client's tardy arrival to the scheduled session, unexpected changes in weather condition, etc. If the photographer cannot reschedule the session, the above cancellation policy will be applied at the photographer's discretion.
2. Force Majeure: Aria Rose Photography shall not be responsible for cancellation or delay in performing services from causes beyond their reasonable control, including, but not limited to: acts of God; strikes or other labor disturbances; equipment failure; delays in transportation; the inability to obtain fuel, materials or parts; war; acts of terrorism; riot; COVID-19, epidemics; pandemics; outbreaks; endemic; floods; fires; unusually severe weather conditions; accidents; or other contingencies the non-occurrence of which was a basic assumption of which the purchase of services was made.
3. HOUSE RULES: The photographer is limited by the guidelines of the session location or the location management such as no flash, not standing in certain locations, etc. THE CLIENT agrees to accept the results of their restraints placed on the photographer.
4. PROPERTY: In the event that THE CLIENT and/or their responsible party damages any property belonging to Aria Rose Photography, including but not limited to, wardrobe, props, equipment etc., THE CLIENT is required to pay the total cost to repair and/or 50% of the total cost to replace the damaged goods. Any unreported damages will result in a fee of $350 plus 75% of the total cost to replace the damaged goods.
5. MODEL RELEASE: THE CLIENT hereby assigns and grants Aria Rose Photography the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of THE CLIENT or in which THE CLIENT may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising or any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without restriction. The CLIENT hereby releases Aria Rose Photography and its legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs. It is agreed that Aria Rose Photography may display and use the photographs taken for advertising, display, website and internet promotion, photographic contests, public display.6. COMPLETION SCHEDULE & HARASSMENT: Aria Rose Photography will hold a Portrait Reveal appointment approximately 1-2 weeks after the session date. THE CLIENT agrees to not pursue, rush, harass or pressure photographer for any proofs, images, products or gallery, before the given time for production is up.7. PRINTS, DIGITAL IMAGES, AND OTHER PRODUCTS: THE CLIENT understands that with this session, 5 (FIVE) images are included in the photography session fee. Prints, digital images, and other products may be purchased through Aria Rose Photography at the client's photo reveal appointment for up to one (1) week after the fine art portrait reveal appointment.
THE CLIENT must order their print collections, keepsakes, wall arts and albums within the one week of their fine art portrait reveal date. Although subsequent orders may be placed at any time, at current pricing. Failure to place an order within the one(1) week period may void any obligations of Aria Rose Photography or will incur a 20% service charge based on current pricing.The charges in this Agreement are based on Aria Rose Photography’s current price list. The price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed. No part of any order will be placed or delivered until balance is paid in full.
This Agreement incorporates the entire understanding of the Parties, and the Parties agree to all its terms, and acknowledge receipt of a completed copy of the Agreement signed by all Parties. Any modifications of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by all parties. Each person signing as Client(s) below will be fully responsible for ensuring that full payment is made pursuant to the terms of this agreement. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Your State.